DianaYvonne 15% Fruit Acid
This a an advanced combination of Glycolic, Lactic and Pyruvic acids providing superior results for hyperpigmentation lesions and actinic prone skin.
A superior blend of Glycolic, Lactic & Pyruvic acids at 1.9 pH. 15% Fruit Acid Gel effectively removes the outer layers of thickened or damaged skin, improving texture and tone while revealing noticeably smoother, healthier skin.
Glycolic and Lactic work on pigmentary lesions not only by accelerating the turnover of the epidermis but also by directly inhibiting melanin formation in melanocytes.
Benefits of DianaYonne 15% Acid:
- Glycolic showed reversal of epidermal and dermal markers of aging. In a 6 month trail a 15% glycolic showed a 27%% increase in epidermal thickness. While this does not outperform Lactic, Glycolic might be a better choice for those with oily or acne prone.
- Glycolic has been well studied for acne conditions. The primary mechanism of action is to decrease corneocyte cohesion. This characteristic coupled with the smaller molecule, which allows for great and easier penetration, makes Glycolic a good acid to aid in the removal of keratinous plug in acne.
- Lactic Acid is indicated for the rejuvenation of sun-damaged skin, acne, unwanted pigmentation, fine lines, and actinic damage. Lactic acid exceeds other acids for its water binding capacity.
- Anti-microbial and comedolytic properties makes it a very good acid for acne, clogged pores, and surface hyperpigmentation. Pyruvic acid has a strong comedolytic effect because of its lipophilic nature it can penetrate the sebaceous units.
Skin Type: Normal to Oily. Problematic.
Distilled water, natural Alpha Hydroxy acids (Glycolic, Lactic & Pyruvic acids), Cellulose gum.
- Use only high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients
Contains no synthetic preservatives, fragrances or colorants