A creamy white and non odorous emu oil with Vitamin E. \
AEA Certified. Ultra Emu Oil results from a customized patent pending process for emu oil that improved the Anti-inflammatory properties by 45 to 50%.
Emu oil processed through these steps has shown to reduce swelling more effectively than unprocessed emu oil. This finding has moved Ultra Emu Oil (tm) into a new category for cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications. Our Ultra emu oil is physically refined and not chemically refined.
- Non Comedogenic, will not clog pores
- Healing to the skin
- Wonderfully moisturizing without chemical additives
- Emu oil is essentially free of phospholipids thus enabling it to penetrate readily through skin
Skin Types: All skin types. Ultra Emu Oil is better than the Ultra Clear Emu oil for mature or very dry skin because of the fat content of the oil
- Apply active serums
- Apply Ultra Emu Oil
Methods: working with pure Ultra Emu Oil gives you the flexibility to adjust the amount of oil you put on your skin at any given time. The amount of oil that the skin needs is dependent on a number of things: stress, diet, enviornment, etc. so adjust according to what your skin needs.
- While skin is still wet from active, add a couple of drops of emu to each cheek and massage in
- Apply actives, add a couple of drops of Ultra Emu Oil to palm of hand, add a couple of drops of water (or Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, etc.) rub palms together then pat on.
Refined Emu Oil, Vitamin E as a preservative
NOTE: Shelf life is 12 months when stored properly. Store away from sunlight and at cool room temperature.
During high heat weather or periods of non use, store in refrigeration to extend shelf life.
The Ultra Emu Oil will begin to solidify at about 72 degrees F. Just sit bottle into glass of warm water for a few minutes to bring back to a liquid state.