Super CP (Copper Peptide) Serum
Super CP Serum is the strongest 2nd Generation copper-peptide serum combining the amazing properties of milder products with the power of hydroxy acids to assist better penetration of the copper-peptides. Best for overall treatment of scars, blemishes, deep wrinkles, and hypo/hyperpigmentation.
WHAT DOES Super CP SERUM DO?
- Enhances the skin's prtoective barrier and anti-oxidant defenses
- Helps the skin to remodel naturally
- Removes damaged skin and proteins
- Rebuilds and renews skin
- Supports the synthesis of new collagen and elastin
- Helps fibroblasts contract collagen strands for a tighter epidermis
- Increases keratinocyte production
- Helps increase water-holding proteoglycans (the only thing than holds hydration in our skin)
BENEFITS OF COPPER PEPTIDES:
- Firmer skin with increased elasticity
- Reduced wrinkles
- Smoother complexion
- Enhanced moisturization
- Calmer skn
- Less irritation
- Reduced scarring
NOTE: If you are new to copper peptide serums we advise to start with CP Serum to avoid irritation.
Skin Types: Suitable for normal, oily and problematic skin types. Dry skin types should start with regular CP Serum before working with the Super CP Serum.
- Apply a light amount of serum in the AM on clean skin.
- Follow with a biology oil * a).normal, acne prone or problematic skin, use Emu Oil * b) dry skin use Squalane/emu oil
- on clean skin, apply an exfoliating product.
- Dry skin: Fruit Acid Smoothing Cream, Exfol Cream, LacSal Cream, or 10% Lactic Acid.
- Problematic or oily skin work with 2% or 5% Salicylic acid, Exfol Serum, LacSal Serum or 15% Fruit Acid.
- Because it is difficult for serums to penetrate the skin, it is advisable to follow the serum with a cleanly formulated biology oil that is suitable for your skin.
- Use the Ezzi Peel on MSG mode for enhanced penetration. Follow with a biological oil such as squalane and/or emu oil.
Check out this progress picture (before and after) to see a real customer with real results
Ingredients: Purified water, copper-peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), glycerin, cupric chloride, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polysorbate 20, allantoin, glycine, phenoxyethanol, sodium salicylate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, fragrance (herbal mask), andtocophersolan (vitamin E).