This cream has very strong skin repair properties. It is very similar to the strongest copper peptide cream that we had tested in studies at UCSF Dermatology Department.
The cream is designed to have strong and selective uptake into damaged skin.
Skin Type:Normal to dry. Formulated for scar tissue, stretch marks, hyper and hypo pigmentation (not melasma).
Working with Super COP.
- Use this product lightly to start. Then increase the amount with time.
- If you experience too much stinging, lightly apply Emu Oil-S before applying the Super COP. This biological oil, when applied first, slows down the penetration rate of the Copper-Peptides and many have found when applying it beforehand they experience less itching or sensation of the skin.
- Do not apply anything on top of Super COP.
- Do not over use. The cream is designed to have strong and selective uptake into damaged skin such as scars and skin lesions.
- Too much cream may cause itching. But washing your skin will stop this.
- If you get staining you can wash most of the copper stain off in the morning. Exfol Cream also removes the copper staining. Most prefer to use the Super COP at night if the damaged areas tend to stain.
Directions: Apply a light amount at night then gentle massage in for about 5 seconds.
Ingredients: Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), ethylhexyl palmitate, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, squalane, stearic acid, cupric chloride, sodium salicylate, glycerol, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 80, allantoin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, fragrance (french lavender), glycine, leucine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, fragrance (herbal mask), camphor, menthol, retinyl palmitate, lycopene, tocophersolan (vitamin E), mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, and mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q-10), and xanthophyll (lutein).