DianaYvonne Pure Squalane, derived from Olive Oil.
Squalane, natural to the skin, is one of the most effective moisturizers available and used in some the world's most expensive beauty formulas. Squalane is more than just a moisturizer. An exquisite natural biological oil lipid that composes 15% of skin fats in the teen-age years but decline to about 5% after age 50 - this is a major factor in the skin becoming rough, dry, and vulnerable to damage. Lipids and fats in the skin provide the barrier to water loss.
Benefits of DianaYvonne Pure Squalane
Scientific studies have proven that a deficiency of Squalane results in excessive dry skin and premature aging.
- Helps to maintain your skin's natural moisture level
- Acts to improve skin protection and increase moisture
- Hypoallergenic. Additive and fragrance free
- Absorbs quickly into the skin, leaves no oily film or residue
- Softens skin and soothes irritation
- Completely natural and non-comedogenic
- Serves as an antioxidant to cell membranes and within the cell
- Squalane is derived from olive oil and is non-animal based (as opposed to Squalene which is from shark liver)
- Allows you to apply the amount of squalane your skin needs at any given moment, day or night.
Normal to dry. Aging Skin. Not recommend for actinic skin types.
Apply to skin in a thin layer and allow to dry. Will moisturize and protect. Apply morning and evening. Not recommended for oily problematic skin.
100% Squalane (as derived from natural olives)