Benzoyl Peroxide wash cleanser to control acne, disinfect and kill bacteria while exfoliating and cleansing.
Used in controlling moderate to severe acne. The BP 2.5% cleanser sloughs off unwanted dead skin cells from the top of the pore. This exfoliation also helps to disinfect and kill bacteria while helping to control acne, by loosening impacted pores. The antibacterial wash with the added feature of polyethylene beads gives the feeling of extreme exfoliating while cleansing.
- Treats acne prone skin and scalp
- Mildly exfoliating cleanser
- Contains anti bacterial Benzoyl peroxide
- Polyethylene beads to buff away excess dead skin cells
- Can be used two to three times daily as a facial or scalp cleanser
- Controls oil production
- Releases free-radical oxygen to penetrate pores and kill the p.acne bacteria
Use 1 to 3 times daily on affected areas. Work into lather with fingertips, facial sponge or facial brush. Risen off thoroughly. Mild irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently.
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide by percentage
Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamphorcarboxyglycinate, Polyethylene Granule, Carbomer 940, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
Ask a Doctor if you are
- For external use only
- Do not get into eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately
When using this product
- Using other topical acne medications
Stop use and ask a Doctor if
- Do not use on broken skin or apply to large areas of the body
- Excessive skin irritation develops or increases