Copper peptides help stimulate the skin's regenerative processes which repair the skin's protective outer barrier, increase new capillary formation (angiogenesis), increase the production of collagen and elastin which improve skin elasticity and firmness, and increase the water-holding proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which hold moisture in the skin and are the only "true" moisturizers of skin. They also activate the skin's system (called metalloproteinases) that removes damaged proteins such as in scars and sun damage marks.
- Clinically-proven to speed skin renewal
- Helps rebuilds collagen and elastin for a firmer, more elastic skin
- Increases the skin internal moisturiztion
- Activates skin remodeling to remove damaged proteins
- Decreases breakdown of undamaged skin proteins
- Activates the skin's natural anti-oxidant defense
- Better skin blood circulation improves skin color
- Helps reduce irritation from retinoic acid and hydroxy acids Improves skin uniformity and "glow"
- Eliminates dry skin problems
- Reduces itching and flaking of the skin
- Will not clog pores
- Ultraviolet protection Anti-inflammatory action
- Squalane rebuilds the protective acid mantle
- Tocotrienols reduces damage from sun and environmental pollutants
Skin Type: Well tolerated skin types. Exceptional customer reports on rosacea control or elimination.
- Apply P & R Classic Cream in the AM, Exfol in the PM
For a stronger approach:
- AM & PM: Apply Exfol to clean skin, let rest on skin for approx 10 minutes, then apply P & R Classic Cream
Ingredients: Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, propylene glycol (and) phenoxyethanol, allantoin, cupric chloride, salicylic acid, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, tocophersolan (Vitamin E), mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, ubiquinone (CoQ-10).