Cell-communication ingredients that help the skin cells function in a more normal, healthy manner
Peptide fragments are messengers of the natural process of tissue repair. This Multipeptide Serum contains six of the most potent peptides currently available to address the affects of aging on the skin. They improve wrinkle depth, wrinkle volume and roughness to name only a few of the benefits of this Serum.
- Argirilene (Hexapeptide-3) is an anti-wrinkle inhibitor that will reduce pre-existing wrinkle depth and relax facial tension. Leuphasyl, compliments the action of Argirilene by modulating muscle contraction, especially beneficial for reducing depth of wrinkles around the eye and forehead areas.
- Octapeptide is an elongation of Argirilene. By extending and lengthening the muscle under tension it reduces wrinkle depth).
- Matrixyl 3000 contains 2 lipopeptides, which leads to the synthesis of new collagen. This peptide stimulates Collagen I, III & IV. It is stronger than Vitamin C and works faster than Retinol without the irritating side-effects. It also increases elastin while repairing the matrix and epidermis.
- Pentapeptide-3 stimulates the synthesis of the key constituents of the skin matrix: collagen, elastin and glucosamnoglycans
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 to regenerate the skin's upper layers by stimulating collagen production, thus thickening the epidermis.
Tripeptide, a synthetic snake venom temporarily debilitates the muscle, keeping it from contracting thereby smoothing lines in the wrinkle prone area.
These peptides can significantly modulate muscle contraction thereby destabilizing the cell so it cannot release the neurotransmitters that makes the muscle contract thus preventing formation of lines and wrinkles. This Multipeptide is safer, more inexpensive and a milder alternative to Botulinum Toxin (Botox); typically targeting the same wrinkle formation in a very different way by also reducing the depth of wrinkles. Tests have shown wrinkles in the line prone areas will be reduced by up to 50% within 28 days. Among the many benefits of anti-aging ,Peptides are also the latest defense against the signs of aging and sun damage to the skin. However, a sunscreen should always be used as they are not a protection from the rays, but against the aging signs the rays cause. This Serum interacts well with other products, however, it should be applied directly after cleansing before any other products.
Skin Types: All skin types. Expecially excellent for anti-anging.
Directions: Apply to clean skin morning and evening.
Tips: Working with a copper peptides serum (CP Serum, Super CP Serum, GHK Copper Serum). Apply the copper peptides serum first, add Multi Peptide Serum, follow with Ultra Emu Oil, Squalane or other biological oil or moisturizer of your choice.
Ingredients: Seaweed Extract, Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide (Argireline), Pentapeptide-3, Tripeptide, Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.