DianaYvonne Mandelic Acid 16%
DianaYvonne Mandelic acid is an amazing clarifying antibacterial serum which reverses the visible signs of photo-aging, treats uneven pigmentation, and flushes out impacted pores. 2.5 pH. Mandelic acid serum has a larger molecule than other AHAs (alpha hydroxy acid) making it slower to penetrate the skin and thereby reducing the potential for irritation.
What are the Benefit of Mandelic Acid:
- * Exfoliates dead skin cells and surface debris from the skin.
- * Mandelic Acid is exceptional for actinic skin because of its antimicrobial/antibacterial properties.
- * Helps to loosens blackheads
- * Good for all Fitzpatrick Skin types. Superior for Fitzpatrick III and higher as darker skin individuals will not run the risk of creating inconsistent lighter skin patches as may occur with the stronger AHAs.
- * Mandelic Acid effectively inhibits the growth of melanin, freckles, and other uneven skin tones associated with sun exposure.
- * Can help repair sun damaged skin.
- * Reduces lines and wrinkles without the irritation of other AHA's.
- * Mandelic acid can be used with many Vitamin A products because it's larger molecule provides for slower penetration. If you are using a prescribed Vitamin A product (Retin A, Tazorac, etc.) please consult with your physician first.
- * Does not produce reactive hyper-pigmentation as many strong acids will do
Skin Type for Mandelic Acid:
- Normal to Oily
- Acne Grades I through 4
- Fitzpatrick Levels 1 - 4
Use fingertips or gauze pad to apply Mandelic Acid Serum over desired area. Start out with once daily every 2 days for about 2 weeks. Then slowly work up to 1 to 2 times daily if needed.
- *If excessive irritation develops, temporally discontinue use.
- *If the skin becomes excessively dry, or too flaky reduce application frequency.
- *Fitzpatrick Levels 1 or 2 may use to spot treat
- *Fitzpatrick Levels 3 or 4, use overall only applying every 3 days.
Not sure if 16% Mandelic Acid work for your skin?
We invite you to test this product to see how you skin does before purchasing the full size product Click Here for Sample
SD Alcohol 40, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Mandelic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niaciamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid.
ALWAYS spot test before applying any new product to the facial or other body areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. A mild irritation or rash may occur on sensitive skin with initial use. Keep from extreme heat or cold (freezing). Keep out of reach of children.