1.9 pH Lactic Acid's unique properties result in a thorough exfoliation similar to Glycolic Acid Gel but without the irritation commonly observed. PROFESSIONAL OR OFFICE USE ONLY
The latest in skin care, Lactic Acid is being enthusiastically received throughout the skin care community. Lactic Acid's unique properties result in a thorough exfoliation similar to Glycolic Acid Gel but without the irritation commonly observed. The rate of skin rejuvenation has also been observed to be superior when using Lactic Acid.
- Lactic Acid is exceptional at stimulating natural collagen/elastin production.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in improving skin tones, blotchiness and irregular pigmentation such as: Hyperpigmentation, Age spots,Freckles, etc.
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces fine line and crepiness
- Better that other AHA for hydration
A 2 oz. bottle will provide between 20-25 peels at full strength.
Skin Type: Fitzpatrick 3 or lower. Normal to dry skin. Excellent for sun damaged or mature skin.
Sun Alert: Always apply sunscreen 15 SPF or higher post working with acids.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Lactic Acid, Xantham Gum,
- Recommended for Fitzpatrick Level III or lower. If Fitz Level III recommend diluting 1/2 water to 1/2 Lactic for first application to test client sensitivity. This will yield approx a 20% Lactic Acid concentration with the same pH.
- This acid at 1.9 pH will be approx 10 times stronger than a 40% Lactic Acid and 2.9 pH.
- You may dilute this acid to reduce the percentage of Lactic Acid content. 1/2 water and 1/2 Lactic acid will yield approx 20% Lactic Acid. 2/3 water and 1/3 acid will yield approx 13% Lactic Acid.