DianaYvonne Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer
The unique properties of Hyaluronic Acid make it the ideal hydrator. DianaYvonne Hyaluronic Acid is thick and "gel like" due to the quantity of HA in our formula, using the actual recommended percentage of pure hyaluronic acid. When compared to other brands, you will immediately notice the difference in quality as other brands will tend to be far more watery and serum like.
- Hyaluronic Acid is used in some of the top selling commercial products, however, due to its high cost, it is only used in very small concentrations in these products. Our product is very thick, and no thickeners have been added instead, the viscocity of our product comes from the high concentration of hyaluronic acid itself.
- Unlike any other products on the market, 100% Pure Hyaluronic Moisturizer contains only pure, concentrated Hyaluronic Acid and distilled water.
- Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in the joints, the deeper layers of skin, the umbilical cord and in fetal skin.
- Medical grade Hyaluronic Acid is currently employed to reduce the incidence of post operative adhesions, as a viscoelastic agent in intra-ocular surgery and as a synovial replacement fluid.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Moistuizer:
* For skincare, Hyaluronic Acid plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function, and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance. Its unmatched hydrating properties result in increased smoothness, softening and decreased wrinkles.
* Hyaluronic Acid has also been shown to reduce dryness, itching and burning of the skin. It offers an excellent environment for the growth of new cells and healing following skin peeling.
Hyaluronic Acid is a major constituent of the extra-cellular matrix surrounding rapidly dividing cells. It has been shown to be an integral component in the rapid and scar-less wound healing observed in fetal and neonatal organisms. In addition, the cellular actions precipitated by Hyaluronic Acid are integral to the seemingly magical biochemistry of fetal development.
It is well documented that fetal tissues contain large amounts of Hyaluronic Acid and that decreasing Hyaluronic Acid content correlates with aging and wrinkling. Therefore practical attempts to prolong and recapture youth by revitalizing damaged tissue should include this molecule.
Apply to skin in a thin layer and allow to dry. Will moisturize and protect. Apply morning and evening.
Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.