Hair Signal Therapy Cream dramatically reduces the appearance of thin, dry and dull hair. It combines copper-peptides in a synergistic formula enhanced by saw palmetto and Pygeum Africanum. The formula also contains the amino acid glycine that improves the appearance of split ends and green tea extract that has powerful antioxidant actions. Hair Signals Therapy combines copper peptides in a synergetic formula using the power of Dr. Loren Pickart's discovery.
Hair Signals is fortified with Tea Extracts, Saw Palmetto Oil, Pygeum Africanum, and Lavender Oil. Also includes Penetrating Agents of Polysorbate-20 and Polysorbate-80, key ingredients found in the original Helsinki Formula.
Note: Hair Signals Therapy Solution may work best for general areas of thinning; Hair Signals Therapy Cream may work best for hairlines.
- Apply a light amount to the scalp once a day.
- Massage into the scalp.
- Apply once daily or apply every other days
- Leave on for at least 6 to 8 hours *You may dilute/thin this cream with a little water for easier application
- Discontinue use of Folligen on the hair for about one week before attempting to chemically color treat the hair. Copper-peptides can possibly react with the hair dye, and although these occurrences are rare, the color may not come out as desired.
- Blonde hair - may pick up a green tint if Folligen is in contact with the hair. Try to keep the products on the scalp. If a greenish tint occurs, just rinse with lemon juice and water to easily remove it. Or use Folligen for Blondes which is designed specifically for blonde hair.
Purified water, copper-peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), ethylhexyl palmitate, stearic acid,squalane, cetyl alcohol, glycerol stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cupric chloride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, polysorbate 80, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters,serenoa serrulata (saw palmetto) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol,allantoin, lavandula stoechas (spanish lavender) oil, sodium salicylate, leucine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, retinyl palmitate, tocophersolan (vitamin E), mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols,ubiquinone (coenzyme Q-10), and xanthophyll (lutein).