Green Cream Level 9
Green Cream Level 9 - is anti-aging retinol treatment to help speed the skin's natural renewal process to create a smoother and brighter skin and usually only within a couple of days of use.
Green Cream Level 9, the strongest formulation of Green Cream.
Green Cream helps to:
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkes
- Even skin tone and improve texture
- Improve age spots, sun damage, and hyper-pigmentation
Skin Type: Dry to oily. Suitable for all Fitzpatrick skin types. Should use Green Level 6, without irritation, before using Level 9
How to Use:
- Apply an even amount to clean skin in the evening. Morning application is not recommended since studies show that sun light tends to inactivate vitamin A.
- Because the neck and under eye area tend to be more sensitive than the facial area we recommend proceeding very slowly in these areas.
- Following with Ultra Emu Oil will further penetrate the product.
- NOTE: DianaYvonne provides samples to allow you to determine if you have any sensitivities prior to purchasing the full size product. Always spot test any new topical to determine any sensitivities. First test on inner wrist, wait 12 hours, no reaction then test a small area on the face.
- If layering actives, apply all water based serums first.
- Active Retinoids (Vitamin A's) need to be slowly introduced to the skin to avoid too much irritation. If your skin very sensitive you will want to start by applying once a week, slowly increasing frequency as long as you don't experience irritation.
- If irritation develops simply let the rest rest for a few days until all irritation is gone. Then begin again, reducing the frequency of application. Remember, your goal is to find the frequency of application without irration. Adding CP Serum before you apply Green Cream often helps to reduce irritation cause by retinoids.
- Flaking may occur and is natural. Old damaged cells are simply loosening and sloughing off making way for new healthy cells.
- For acne - the skin can become more senstive to acids while using a retinoid so proceed with the lowest percent possible. For acne we recommend testing 4% Mandelic Acid or 2% Salicylic Acid to see how your skin tolerates these.
Caution Sunscreen with a minimum 15 SPF is recommended. Avoid sunbathing or tanning booths. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients D.I. water, ethanol, glycerine, aloe vera gel,octyldodecanol, retinol & polysorbate 20, cucumber extract, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, tocopheryl, acrylates/C10-C30 crosspolymer, tea-carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, disodium edta, may contain FD&C yellow 5, red 40, blue, red 3.