Warm and relaxing or cool and soothing. Just a few minutes of an "at home spa treatment" makes for a better day. Cool and soothing, or warm and relaxing. This versatile eye pad allows flexibility according to what you need. Comfortable and light.
Use Warm To
- Open pores so that active ingredients can more easily penetrate the skin.
- Relax tired, strained eye muscles
- Place Eye Gel Packs into bowl of hot water prior to use. Remove from water when desired temperature is achieved.
- Lie down and place the gel packs on closed eyelids.
- Relax & let the gel packs deliver soothing warmth to the eye area.
- Follow with your favorite eye serum or treatment.
Use Cool To
- Deflate puffy eyes
- Minimize dark under-eye circles
- Soothe tired and irritated eyes
- Place gel packs in refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior to use.
- Lay down, close your eyes and place the gel eye packs on your eyes and relax to let the coolness of the gel packs do the rest.
The gel eyes pads will retain the warm or cool temperature for up to 1 hour.
- Place in oven, microwave or boiling water.
- Wash in dishwasher or washing machine. Instead just use soapy water; rinse and towel dry.
Each eye patch is 2 1/2" wide, two pads per package. The sterile blue liquid inside retains heat or cold for approximately one hour.