A Boston University study reported that emu oil alone activated 80% of dormant hair follicles into the hair-growing stage.
Skin Biologoy Emu Oil S (S=supplemented) for Hair contains saw palmetto oil plus protective antioxidants (such as lutein, tocotrienols, and tocopherols).
Physically emu oil is creamy and white to off-white. It is semi-liquid (pourable) at room temperature but solidifies in a refrigerator. This peroxide-free oil is stable at room temperature for 3 months. However, during very hot weather, it should be stored in a refrigerator to extend its life.
For best results, use with a copper peptide scalp nutrient product such as Folligen Cream, Folligen Spray, Hair Signals Therapy Solution or Cream. To further enhance new hair growth use FDA-approved Minoxidil 2% or 5%.
- Part the hair or separate into sections so that the product can be applied directly on the scalp. If your hair is very thin,
- Apply Minoxidil as directed (optional)
- Apply a light amount of the copper peptides scalp nutrient product on the scalp once a day or once every other day.
- Apply a light amount of Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Hair after applying Folligen/Hair Signals.
- NOTE: Emu Oil works as a penetrating agent to help the copper peptides further penetrate and increase efficacy. Or use Emu Oil by itself as a light scalp oil.
Emu oil (distilled and refined), serenoa repens (saw palmetto) fruit extract , tocophersolan (vitamin E), mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q-10), xanthophyll (lutein) and lycopene. Note: The preferance is use pure lycopene though at times small brown/red flakes or particles may persist. This poses no danger to the skin).