We are extremely disappointed as I know you will be too. The wonderful Rosehip cleanser that we have all loved is no longer available. An ingredients that was needed is no longer available. The most recent attempt to re-formulate without that ingredient was a sheer disaster with the cleanser at an 8.9 ph. Yikes! That is NOT healthy for our precious skin acid mantle.
I understand how disappointing this is as this has been my favorite cleanser for well over 15 years. My little 11 year old granddaughter gets contact dermatitis from everything….but not from the Rosehip. Thus, we won’t sell or offer anything on our website that we won’t use ourselves.
Our supplier continues to look for that key ingredient and if they are able to locate it, you will hear and see us celebrate.
We are currently testing alternative cleansers to find one that will be a proper 5.5 pH, with clean and skin healthy ingredients. We are currently refunding any purchases of Rosehip cleanser with the batch #562442 and Expiration Date 8/20/21 . If we somehow missed refunding you please let us know ASAP.
Our plan: When we have a suitable formulated cleanser that we have personally tested, we will send a sample to our Rosehip customers and allow you to test on your skin as well.
Again, from all of us at DianaYvonne, we so appreciate our valued customers and so look forward to being able to give both you and ourselves the quality that keeps our skin healthy and beautiful.
DianaYvonne Rose Hip Seed Cleanser
DianaYvonne Rose Hip Seed Cleanser is a natural vegetable oil based cleanser enriched with Rose Hip Seed Oil and essential oils. 5.5 pH.
Why customers prefer DianaYvonne Rose Hip Seed Cleanser.
- A powerful yet gentle combination of rose hip seed, olive oil, seaweed, and essential oils to provide a complete spectrum of skin protection every time you cleanse.
- 5.5 pH, same as your skin, and won't strip or damage the skins protective barrier.
- Rose hip seed possesses remarkable skin rejuvenating properties, and is an exceptional treatment for overexposure to the sun, scars, stretch marks and pigment spots.
- Seaweed extract conditions and hydrates skin, while providing nature's most complete source of vitamins and nutrients.
- Essential oils, the "life-blood" of plants, infuse the skin with vitality and healing.
DianaYvonne Rose Hip Seed Cleanser Ingredients: Purified Water, Olive Oil Castile, Vegetable Glycerine, Rose hip See Oil, Essential oils, Seaweed Extract.
Use only high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients
Contains no synthetic preservatives, fragrances or colorants