Note: This producct was formally labeled as CP Night Eyes.
Skin remodeling copper peptides can help create a smoother, more elastic, radiant look by helping to remove under-eye circles and wrinkles.
The eye areas delicate, thin skin can be challenging to improve. Adding to the challenge is the use of makeup around the eyes and cleansers used to remove makeup cause (eye makeup remover is usually very harsh) causing further irritation by stripping away protective lipids from the skin. As a result the skin under and around eyes is often chronically irritated.
- CP Ultimate Eye Cream contains a milder concentration of copper peptides and is perfect for those new to copper peptide based products.
- Soothing aloe vera together with natural antioxidants helps calm irritation.
- Natural amino acids (leucine and glycine) moisturize and nurture the eye area.
- Natural antioxidants such as coenzyme-Q10, mixed tocopherols and carotenoids improve the appearance of its texture and visibly reduce damage.
Skin Type: All skin types. If you are new to working with Skin Biology Copper Peptides, which are the most active available, we highly recommend begining with the Super GHK Cream for the eye area.
Directions: Apply a thin layer on clean skin around the eye area. Apply to the lower lid and orbital bone and upper orbial bone just below the brow. If you wish to work with the product on the lid, use a very slight amount to avoid product migration.
- If you are new to copper peptides and your skin area damaged and thin it is recommend that you start with Super GHK Cream.
- In working around the eye area be careful during product application to NOT tug, pull or stretch the delicate thin skin around the eye area. Exfoliating around the eye area should be done cautiously and with very gentle acids.
- Suggestions: Voila Eye Cream, LacSal Cream, or Fruit Acid cream once or twice a week
Ingredients; Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, and PEG-100 stearate, squalane, cetyl alcohol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, cupric chloride, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, glycine, leucine, polysorbate 80, lycopene, tocophersolan (Vitamin E), mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, ubiquinone (CoQ-10), and xanthophyll (lutein).