Dr. Pickart's CP Serum is a strong lipid free copper (cuII) peptide serum.
What is CP Serum?
Dr. Pickart's CP Serum is a 2nd generation of a unique formula of Copper CUII and Peptides. In every comparative clinical study, Dr. Pickart's copper peptides have been proven superior to Retin-A, Vitamin C creams, and Kinerase in terms of wrinkle reduction, reducing skin blotchiness, improving skin firmness, and the development of new collagen.
CP Serum is a water-based lipid free copper peptide product that helps skin remodeling while enhancing the skin's protective barrier and anti-oxidant defenses. Many clients use CP Serum on oily skin areas such as the T-Zone area and the Protect & Restore creams on dryer skin areas. Many users report that it reduces skin oil in the T-Zone. Clients also tell us that the serum enhances facial beauty and gives an "extra glow".
The clean formulation and simple ingredients in this serum make it suitable and more acceptable for individuals with very sensitive skin or persons with acne
What does CP Serum do?
- Enhances the skin's prtoective barrier and anti-oxidant defenses
- Helps the skin to remodel naturally
- Removes damaged skin and proteins
- Rebuilds skin
- Supports the synthesis of new collagen and elastin
- Helps fibroblasts contract collagen strands for a tighter epidermis
- Increases keratinocyte production
- Helps increase water-holding proteoglycans
Benefits of Copper Peptides:
- Firmer skin with increased elasticity
- Reduced wrinkles
- Smoother complexion
- Enhanced moisturization
- Calmer skn
- Less irritation
- Reduced scarring
Directions: If yoru skin tends to be somewhat sensitive we recommend that you diluted this serum (1/2 serum to 1/2 water) for the first week. No irritation, then begin to reduce the amount of water to where you gradually work up to full strength CP Serum.
- Apply to clean skin AM only. After the skin has adjusted to the strength of this product then you can begin to apply both AM and PM.
- Follow with other active serums
- Add emu oil for increased product penetration.
- If using a leave-on exfoliator product such as Exfol (serum or cream), Fruit Acid Cream, etc., then apply the serum first, then apply the leave-on exfoliator.
- If using an exfoliatings acid that needs to be neutralized such as 10% Lactic Acid Gel, or 15% Fruit Acid Gel, etc., then perform exfoliation or peel, neutralize, then apply CP Serum.
- If using a Vitamin A product such as Retin A, Renova, Taz or ProVitalize, apply CP Serum first, let dry thoroughly then apply the Vitamin A product.
- Apply a biological oil, such as Emu Oil or Squalane, etc., on top of the CP Serum for better penetration.
Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), glycerin, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, allantoin, cupric chloride, glycine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, fragrance (herbal mask) and tocophersolan (vitamin E) and astaxanthin.