DianaYvonne Benzoyl Peroxide wash cleanser to control acne, disinfect and kill bacteria while exfoliating and cleansing.
Used to help controll moderate to severe acne. The BP 2.5% cleanser helps to slough off unwanted dead skin cells accumulating at the top of the pore. This exfoliation allows for better penetration of the benzoyl peroxide to disinfect and kill bacteria while helping to control acne, by loosening impacted pores. The antibacterial wash with the added feature of polyethylene beads gives the feeling of extreme exfoliating while cleansing.
- Treats acne prone skin and scalp
- Mildly exfoliating cleanser
- Contains anti bacterial Benzoyl Peroxide
- Polyethylene beads to buff away excess dead skin cells
- Can be used two to three times daily as a facial or scalp cleanser
- Controls oil production
- Releases free-radical oxygen to penetrate pores and kill the p.acne bacteria
- Does not contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) which is know to clog pores.
Use 1 to 3 times daily on affected areas. Work into lather with fingertips, facial sponge or facial brush. Risen off thoroughly. Mild irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently.
Highly recommend to use less frequently once acne is under control.
Actives: 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide by percentage
Other Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamphorcarboxyglycinate, Polyethylene Granule, Carbomer 940, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
- For external use only
- Do not get into eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately
Ask a Doctor if you are
- Using other topical acne medications
When using this product
- Do not use on broken skin or apply to large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a Doctor if
- Excessive skin irritation develops or increases