Combining Glycolic, Lactic and Pyruvic acids create a gentle exfoliation that removes dead skin cells efficiently as well as assists fresh, young cells to the surface of the skin. Added natural plant oils and Squalane nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes dry, damaged and rough skin
- Reduces excess oil
- Glycolic Acid Glycolic showed reversal of epidermal and dermal markers of aging. In a 6 month trail a 15% glycolic showed a 27%% increase in epidermal thickness. While this does not outperform Lactic, Glycolic might be a better choice for those with oily or acne prone.
- Lactic Acid Lactic Acid is indicated for the rejuvenation of sun-damaged skin, acne, unwanted pigmentation, fine lines, and actinic damage. Lactic acid exceeds other acids for its water binding capacity.
- Pyruvic Acid Anti-microbial and comedolytic properties make it a very useful acid for acne, clogged pores, and surface hyperpigmentation. Pyruvic acid has a strong comedolytic effect because of its lipophilic nature it can penetrate the sebaceous units.
Recommend for dry to normal skin.
Apply to clean skin in the evening, avoid the eye area. If used during the day, SPF sun protection must be applied.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic & Pyruvic Acids, Emulsifying Wax NF, Avocado Oil, Soybean Oil, Squalane, Silicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.